Tuesday, June 8, 2010

hunter jumper horse jumping



This a video tribute to my awesome horse Breyer who was my 2nd horse but my 1st hunter/jumper. I owned him for a little over two years and we learned so much together. When we went to try him out and ride him he was in training to be a jumper. We first started out with eventing but I soon decided that wasn't the sport for me...after a lot of dedication and hard work we trained him to be a wonderful hunter and eq horse. Breyer took me all the way from being a beginning and timid jumper to jumping 3'8" at home and 3' at the shows. We won a lot championships and had lots of fun together. Then I sold him in Summer 2007... and I miss him all the time... but he has a great new home where I'm sure he will be very happy and successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment